IS Project Manager
Office: East Building 3338A
B.S., Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M University - 1972
M.B.A., Business, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville - 1976
Information technology professional with extensive experience in government and industry using technology to improve quality, productivity, and customer service. Previous positions include risk management information system consultant, technical analyst, system administrator, and management analyst. Project management experience includes radiology voice recognition dictation systems, workers compensation claim systems, product liability claim systems, business insurance underwriting systems, and military personnel management systems.
Multi-Center Clinical Trials
- Kenneth Clark, Bruce Vendt, Kirk Smith, John Freymann, Justin Kirby, Paul Koppel, Stephen Moore, Stanley Phillips, David Maffitt, Michael Pringle, Lawrence Tarbox and Fred Prior , ”The Cancer Imaging Archive (TCIA): Maintaining and Operating a Public Information Repository”, Journal of Digital Imaging, Volume 26, Number 6, December, 2013, pp 1045-1057.
- Vendt B, McKinstry R, Ball, W Kraut M, Prior F, DeBaun M. Silent Cerebral Infarct Transfusion (SIT) Trial Imaging Core: Application of Novel Imaging Information Technology for Rapid and Central Review of MRI of the Brain. Journal of Digital Imaging, 2008, DOI: 10.1007/s10278-008-9114-3.
- Kenneth W. Clark, David L. Melson, Stephen M. Moore, G. James Blaine, Ralph A. Moulton, William K. Clayton, Colin S. Peterson and Bruce A. Vendt , "Tools for Managing Image Flow in the Modality to Clinical-Image-Review Chain", Journal of Digital Imaging, Volume 16, Number 3, December, 2003, pp 241-318.
- Lori C. Jordan, Robert C. McKinstry, III, Michael A. Kraut, William S. Ball, Bruce A. Vendt, James F. Casella, Michael R. DeBaun, John J. Strouse, “Incidental Findings on Brain Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Children With Sickle Cell Disease”, Pediatrics, Vol. 126, Number 1, July 2010, pp 53-61.
- Casella JF, King AA, Barton B, White DA, Noetzel MJ, Ichord RN, Terrill C, Hirtz D, McKinstry RC, Strouse JJ, Howard TH, Coates TD, Minniti CP, Campbell AD, Vendt BA, Lehmann H, Debaun MR., “Design of the silent cerebral infarct transfusion (SIT) trial”, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, March 2010, Vol. 27, No. 2: 69–89.
- Mathula Thangarajh, Genyan Yang, Dana Fuchs, Maria R. Ponisio, Robert C. McKinstry, Alok Jaju, Michael J. Noetzel, James F. Casella, Emily Barron-Casella, W. Craig Hooper, Sheree L. Boulet, Christopher J. Bean, Meredith E. Pyle, Amanda B. Payne, Jennifer Driggers, Heidi A. Trau, Bruce A. Vendt, Mark Rodeghier, Michael R. DeBaun, “Magnetic resonance angiography-defined intracranial vasculopathy is associated with silent cerebral infarcts and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase mutation in children with sickle cell anemia”, British Journal of Haematology, November 2012, Vol 159, Issue 3, pages 352-359.